2. Main Currencies. Open & Closing Times of Main Financial Markets
3. How to Pick an Online Currency Trading Platform
4. Fundamentals and Technical Analysis in Currency Trading
5. Types of Charts. Line Charts, Bar Charts and Candlesticks
6. Support and Resistance
7. Moving Averages
8. Leverage, Gearing and Lots
Level One in our Forex School is for people who are new or relatively new to Forex. By that we mean people who have been trading for less than 3 months.
Forex is full of jargon, like any specialist subject, and its important that you understand the slang- so we´ll run through that. And we´ll also run through some of the basic theory behind the currency markets.
And because we know that you are itching to get started, and it´s boring sitting in the classroom for too long, we´ll suggest some basic trades to test out (although we suggest that you execute these on a practice account or at least with a limited budget -say $100 if you are happy to play around with that amount).
As long as you are not risking any money ( or a small amount), practising is the best way of learning. But go slowly- there´s no rush. The forex markets aren´t going anywhere- they´ll be open tomorrow (unless it´s a Friday).
Back to School!